Props to the HovaBator Genesis 1588 w/automatic turner!

I bought my first Genesis 1588 in 2012. Liked it so well I bought 2 more in 2013. I was using my little giant as a hatcher and having lots of deaths the last 3 days... installed a new thermostat in it... then sold it when I bought my 4th Genesis in 2014.

What is a good temperature humidity gauge that is trustworthy and accurate that wont cost a ton of money?
I am not impressed with the accurite ones that cost around $9

Last edited:
Now... the next question..

what is a good temperature humidity gauge that is trustworthy and accurate that wont cost a ton of money?

Ditto that question...

The GQF web site has the shake down type and a few other instruments listed on their site. I am thinking about trying the egg shaped thermometer since my incubators all detect temp from above and so does the HG1588 if I end up buying it.

Anyone try that one or have one they like especially?

Now... the next question..

what is a good temperature humidity gauge that is trustworthy and accurate that wont cost a ton of money?

Ditto that question...

Ditto that question from me too

Ooh. I hope all of this doesn't happen to mind!! Love my hatch rates so far! And it's so darn easy! Setting 41 again tomorrow! :)
After this hatch, I'll actually have the incubator paid off! (Not that it actually matters since it was a gift, but I'm trying to keep this hobby cost-neutral!! So far the only way to actually make some decent $$ is hatching my own backyard mix eggs and selling hatching eggs.)

Back
Top Bottom