Protective Geese?

CheeseNQuackers

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 24, 2013
Does anyone else have a goose that's super protective of a non-feathered family member?

My Pippin (canada) is SUPER protective of her Beagle pup sis! She gets all worked up if anyone plays rough, or if a stranger or neighbor dog comes near the fence...

just the darndest thing!
lau.gif

here she is:

Does anyone else have a goose that's super protective of a non-feathered family member?

My Pippin (canada) is SUPER protective of her Beagle pup sis! She gets all worked up if anyone plays rough, or if a stranger or neighbor dog comes near the fence...

just the darndest thing!
lau.gif

here she is:

She is just showing typical goose behavior my geese don't like any kind of mischief from any other flock members these's are mainly the ducks when they drakes go after the ducks They will run up and chase off any one acting funny. They like calm in their world so Pippin is acting like a goose and wants order but because these aren't feathered birds she stays on the fringe instead of jumping on the 2 acting silly to make them stop. That's the way I see it anyway according to how my 4 geese act.Cute video

Back
Top Bottom