Proud Mama of a new puppy! New Pics added weekly :-)

He does have a definate Keeshond look to him, but the floppy ears and tan coloring are throwing me off. I looked at the photo of him chewing on the blue ball and my brain said Lhaso Apso puppy. That tail is typical Keeshond how it curves over the back.
idunno.gif

He is awfully cute though! Have fun with your little guy!

I've seen a few tan beagles (no white).. and the floppy ears could have also come from Mom...

Aww congratulations on your new family member, both your dogs are so adorable
love.gif
! Sammy does look like he could have some St Bernard in him... I'm sure he'll be pretty big when he's older, my dog's mom was about 35-40 pounds and his dad was around 50-60 pounds.... he turned out being 80 pounds (though i'm pretty sure he thinks he's the size of our Chihuahua
sickbyc.gif
) Have fun with your new fluff ball and good luck!

Except from the tan coloring and floppy ears (which he probably got from momma) he looks just like my friends keeshond pup from 20 years ago. right down to the black edges of the ears and black muzzle - only my friends was light grey with the black, not the tan. Even his tail had that curl completely over into a circle. His pup loved to chew on my husky.

Cool! I love his looks, plus the fact he's showing mostly Keeshond looks....I also love that his ears are floppy not standing up.I'll post weekly updates re his weight and size...+ cute pics.
tongue.png

He is absoutly............................................

The cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif
congrats on him!

He is absoutly............................................

The cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif
congrats on him!
Thanks! He's on my lap right now... trying to eat my thumb...
gig.gif
gotta go feed him.

Have fun with your baby! Puppies are so much fun! I have a blood hound pup that is 5 months and she is a riot! Your pup looks almost like a collie pup in the face. There is a test you can get from a pet supply house that will test you your dogs breeds. You just send a few hairs from your dog. Sam is real cute. Enjoy!

Thanks! Your bloodhound pup is adorable! I love their faces and long ears! We'll have him tested when he's older...I like guessing for now and seeing how he's changing too...just this am, we noticed the lighter paws are actually growing white fur where it was just lighter or off white a week ago....He's a riot too- he's afraid of the coiled up hose, or the stones on our driveway...then once I show him it's ok and he'll be ok, he acts all 'tough guy' and walks really tall to show he's not afraid. So cute! We have really strong winds today, so lucky for him he was hooked to the flexi-lead when a huge gust blew...he almost was airborne! The look on his face was priceless! I scooped him up and carried him back inside.

Back
Top Bottom