Proud to announce: Official Team BYC on Etsy

woot.gif
I don't have an Etsy yet, but I've been seriously considering one. I'll keep this in mind! Thank you, Terrie and company!
ya.gif
(If I open one I'll be selling handmade greeting cards for starters, more might be added later.)

OK I decided to go ahead and open a shop for my handmade goats' milk soap. I don't have any listed yet but will work on that later this week when I am off. My etsy shop name is backfortyfarmsoap

I have an account and it's one of my emails, but which? LOL

I never got anything listed because things in my life changed so much I just haven't had the time, but if it's still possible later I would like to when I'm ready. Will that be an option?

I've followed this idea and I think it's great, what I understand of it.

So nice that everyone is working together.

Quote:
Have you done this yet? I justed opened an Etsy store...need to upload and get going. This sounds very interesting.....not sure I completely understand it, but very interesting nonetheless.

I made a treasury last night for Team BYC (and others).

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/Nzc2MDQwM3w3MjEwODM2OTQ/cool-front-comfort?index=0

That's the first one I've done...and I'll tell ya, that was fun! There are so many amazing things on Etsy! It really goes to show how important photos are, because there were some items I was coming across and liked, but the photos weren't very interesting and didn't seem to be as high quality as the other items I was choosing. So I'd challenge any new (and old) sellers to do the same, and take a good critical look at how you present your items! Marketing IS important!

Great Treasury! Thank you!

I updated the Bottom advertising banner to point to this treasury.

If you let me know when we have new Team BYC treasuries, let me know and I will get them featured with the banner ad. I will have each one run for a week to get good exposure.

Back
Top Bottom