Proud to announce: Official Team BYC on Etsy

itsy

Songster
8 Years
Mar 14, 2011
New England
Hello fellow Etsy peeps! Regardless of what you create for sale in your Etsy shop - you are welcome to join Team BYC on Etsy.
ya.gif

With permission and excitement from Nifty, BYC Admins and Mods....I am proud to present this exciting new opportunity for our BYC family to share their Etsy shops with one another. If you are not familiar with Etsy Teams - you soon will be! My admin partner in this project is Terrie . If you have any questions, please contact one of us for clarification - or simply post in this thread.

The purpose of our BYC team:

Promote YOUR Etsy shop to get better exposure.
Share your wares with fellow BYC forum members.
Get the word out to the Etsy community about your shop (to generate more sales for you) while also sharing information to the world about BYC.

In order to join the team, please check out this page. If you do not have an Etsy shop, but you still have an Etsy account for making purchases, you are also welcome to join. The same rules on the front of our team page would apply.

Please remember that one of the team rules for membership is to put a link to backyardchickens.com in your shop description or profile. In exchange for this, Nifty will allow us a banner ad on the BYC forums page to help promote TeamBYC! This added advertising may be just what your shop needs to generate more business!

My name on Etsy is etsybtsy . If you would like, please post what your name is or what your shop name is on Etsy in this thread when you apply. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's shop and learning more about your crafts.
big_smile.png

It will take time for sales to happen. You need to make sure you read about Google SEO and check out all of the Etsy help links. The items that sell are ones with really great photographs. It helps to have them with a crisp white background and nothing else. The correct titles and search tags make a difference. Etsy has several articles on this.

Photos themselves are a difficult thing to move on there.

If anyone needs help, please let me know. I'm certainly no expert, but I'm making my way :)

I'm in! Love the whole concept, and will ask if I hit a brick wall along the way.

My shop is under renovation at the moment, but should be back up sometime this coming week. Just brought in new estate items from FL. I sell vintage and antique items. Anything chicken oriented is a bonus.

I'll post a link once I'm up and running again.

GREAT idea!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom