Proud to announce: Official Team BYC on Etsy

Hi, My Etsy shop is [email protected]
I sell artisan baked goods. Everything I make is original recipe gourmet goodies. My etsy shop is on vacation right now as I am baking and canning for the Brushy Mt. Apple Festival in a few weeks. I will be opening my etsy shop back up as soon as I get through with the festival and get a bit of rest !
I'd love to be a member of the team.
Thanks! Bunny
Here is a picture of one of my best selling items, Raspberry Gems!

67908_cookie.jpg

Quote:
Have you done this yet? I justed opened an Etsy store...need to upload and get going. This sounds very interesting.....not sure I completely understand it, but very interesting nonetheless.

I'm making a BNS treasury list at the moment. Are you part of our Team yet? Set up your shop?

If anyone would like to be featured in this BNS, PLEASE PM ME! There is no cost to you. The only thing I would appreciate is if you tell your friends/promote the treasury while it's going on. I know it's tough to understand, but it makes more sense once you appear in one. I've been in a few so far and I'm enjoying them.

So far I've picked items from:

Terrie's shop
Cody's shop
Sunwood's shop

I'm also going to be offering spots to people I've met through other BNS's and other teams. It's important to feature people who are known promoters. The more people we get looking at the treasury list, the more opportunities for sales. Like I said: You DO NOT have to "buy in" to be featured in this first round. There is no obligation to "buy in" in the future, either.

Hey folks! Some of our team members are included in my first ever BNS on etsy. If you want to check out what it's all about, please come on over. If you aren't interested in buying anything, that's fine. You could support us by clicking on the red heart in the top right corner of the treasury list to "favorite" us. Even if you have questions, you can post them over there.

Most referrals this round will win a spot in the next round.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/NTA5ODY3M3w3MzQ3MTQ1NDA/openetsybtsys-bns-1st-timers-welcome

Bored and just want to chat? Come post!

Thanks, Terrie!

It has been very successful. I'm glad to even be getting compliments from other BNS treasury curators. We had a great group of people in there today.

We need one more buy in to close out the round. If folks aren't interested in buying in or spending money, they could still come in to chat and to favorite the treasury list!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/NTA5OD...btsys-bns-1st-timers-welcome?page=11#comments

Back
Top Bottom