Pssssssssssst - want to play the Trivia Challenge?

Wildsky

Wild Egg!
12 Years
Oct 13, 2007
California
woot.gif
I've secured the BEST prize ever! YEP a 6 mth gold feather membership. (keep it for yourself or give it to someone else)

I'm ironing out details, and would welcome any suggestions. If you have any GREAT questions - PM them to me (ok, with the answer so I don't spend a week scratching my head)
lau.gif

The Trivia Challenge will happen on Feb 8th - time still being decided on but it will be in the evening.

woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif

I will start a new thread for the game. All questions will be posted, one at a time on the first post of the thread (keep a few windows open).
First correct answer scores a point.

Rules of the game:1. No posting pictures during the game, this will slow down dial up users.
2. Only one answer per question and no edits.
Posts that have been edited will not be tallied.

Last edited:
wuhoo. How random of trivia do you want? Any particular topic? Levels of difficulty?
I take it we arent opening up the box of trivial pursuit to get questions, right?

Quote:
lau.gif
No all the questions will be based on stuff around BYC - some stuff you might know, other stuff you'll have to run off and find the answers to.

all levels of difficulty! as above some folks will be running to find the answers, and some will know them off hand.

I will split it into a few sections I think, based on the separate forums within BYC - you know, Hatching and incubating, and then breeds and genders etc... as well as social questions about members here. Like
"who's known as the BYC hippie?"
lau.gif

I know! I know the answer to that!!!
Umm..... wait a minute, thought I had it... um crud! Nope, dun know the answer.

bun.gif

We have a hippie?
lol.png

Quote:
Oh you'll have a blast! You might know more than you know.
th.gif

(did that make sense?
lau.gif
)

It actually does, but what does that say about me?
tongue.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom