Puchi

Not heartless, I care very much for my birds and animals. But what i'm saying is if your rooster's going to be paralyzed for the rest of his life, Unable to move, forage and roost with other chickens, scratch around with like a normal happy chicken would, Then I would just put it out of it's misery. He wont be able to be housed with other chickens, So he'll be depressed and lonely, and unbelievably bored sitting in a plastic tote all day and night.

I understand sometimes people have large flock usually cull for prevention it's maybe cruel even for me too but people who have flock contain 40-50 birds don't take risk

I understand sometimes people have large flock usually cull for prevention it's maybe cruel even for me too but people who have flock contain 40-50 birds don't take risk
I personally think it's cruel to keep the bird alive seeing the state he's in and I don't see that culling him would be a heartless, cruel thing to do. But that's just my opinion, No need to take my replies personally.

H

Hmm I to understand you but I love him along I can't cull him and I want to be a doctor, there is a rule for doctors that is try to the end.. Don't give up...so I am going to try my best to cure him.
Doctors creed. Do no harm. A veterinarian is different than a medical doctor. I understand that in India animals hold a different value than here in the United States. But suffering is suffering no matter where in the world you are.

Back
Top Bottom