Pullet has Wry neck, a rattling breath, and millions of lice. Can anyone help? she is about to die

I'm so sorry for your loss. Were you able to treat the rest of the flock and the coop?
Thank you. No I have not treated the rest of the flock and coop yet. I am going to work on that tomorrow.
I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs
Were you able to get some Permethrin so you can treat your flock and housing?
Thanks. No I have not gotten any Permethrin. I will soon though. I'm a little concerned because I have heard that it is toxic to cats and I have two that come to the barn sometimes.
I am so sorry, it is scary when this happens:(:(:(
Thanks. Yes, it is very scary when this happens. I thought this morning that she was about to die and then she sort of perked up and I thought maybe not, but then she did:(

Thanks. No I have not gotten any Permethrin. I will soon though. I'm a little concerned because I have heard that it is toxic to cats and I have two that come to the barn sometimes.

I feel so bad about letting her die.....
It's hard to lose one :hugs

A lot of your concerns about treatment with Permethrin was covered in your other thread, you may want to re-read those comments from people that own cats that may help you.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...lice-pretty-badly-need-a-little-help.1302707/

I would still get the others treated as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom