Pullet mounting 1 month duck

🤐🤐😵‍💫🤐 Sorry.

It's really best to buy sexed chicks from a major hatchery. You would not believe how many people will swear up and down they are selling you females when they aren't.
They buy from ideal hatchery :/ so I assumed they knew what they had but definitely will do better lol. I was definitely ready to see some eggs lol

They buy from ideal hatchery :/ so I assumed they knew what they had but definitely will do better lol. I was definitely ready to see some eggs lol
You bought from a feed store?

My local feed store buys from Ideal Poultry and they swear up and down that they only buy female chicks. I have seen the mailman delivering the boxes of chicks that are labeled straight run, which means they are not just female chicks.
People are poopy. You can order directly from Ideal yourself, you know?
That's exactly where I get my chicks from. I hatch out on Wednesday and I have them at my house on Thursday.

You bought from a feed store?

My local feed store buys from Ideal Poultry and they swear up and down that they only buy female chicks. I have seen the mailman delivering the boxes of chicks that are labeled straight run, which means they are not just female chicks.
People are poopy. You can order directly from Ideal yourself, you know?
That's exactly where I get my chicks from. I hatch out on Wednesday and I have them at my house on Thursday.
Omg yes lol ! Wow that’s sucks. And I just ordered some Friday!

Back
Top Bottom