Pullet or Roo Polish

rnjewel

Hatching
6 Years
Jun 5, 2013
Is my chicken a girl or boy! I'm praying for a girl or else I have to re-home

OMG I'm so relieved I absolutely love her and I too think she's just gorgeous!! Thank you :)

Anyone with Polish chickens please help, I dont think she can see at all!! She also cant get up to a roost to sleep, her roost is approx 12 inches off the ground, my other chickens go to the higher ones. Last night I placed her on her roost and she was still there this morning while the others were awake and outside. I am trying to break them from sleeping in the nest box but I dont want her to be uncomfortable, any suggestions, also should I trim some eye holes so she can see? Thanks!!

Anyone with Polish chickens please help, I dont think she can see at all!! She also cant get up to a roost to sleep, her roost is approx 12 inches off the ground, my other chickens go to the higher ones. Last night I placed her on her roost and she was still there this morning while the others were awake and outside. I am trying to break them from sleeping in the nest box but I dont want her to be uncomfortable, any suggestions, also should I trim some eye holes so she can see? Thanks!!
I used to have some. I didnt used to shut my coop up at night and during the winter the wadered outside. THey alreay cant see good plus it was dark. They froze to death. I had only had them for a week tops. I should of trimmed there feathers, but I was going to show them, I guess I should shut the door on the coop. I'm not sure if you should trim them or not, but if I ever got more I probably wouldnt since I would show them. I would just make sure they are locked up at night.

:welcome and good luck with your poultry adventure! :frow What a beautiful bird! I think you have a pullet, but do you have an picture of the back of her head?

Back
Top Bottom