Pullet Shut Automatic Door

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by pjomega, Sep 19, 2013.

1. pjomega

pjomega Out Of The Brooder

Aug 15, 2012
    Rhode Island
    I just wanted to give these guys a shout on on these message boards. I had bought my door about a year ago. I am one of the most unhandy people out there, but it was very easy to install. It was great to be able to go away for a few days and not have to have people come over early in the morning, and late at night, every time I was gone. It is great being able to sleep in, or stay out late and not worry about the chickens. When it is snowing or raining, or cold, I dont have to go out there to lock them up or let them out. Well, a couple of weeks ago, the door stopped working. I called them, and it was the the best customer service I have ever had. I shipped the door out to them that day, and within a week, the door was sent back to me, in working condition. These guys are great, I was expecting to have to buy a new door, but nope, they repaired it, free of charge. All I paid was my shipping to them. Great product, and great owners.

2. Bullitt

Bullitt Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2012
    Texas
    So you had the door for about a year and it stopped working?

3. pjomega

pjomega Out Of The Brooder

Aug 15, 2012
    Rhode Island
    yes, it just needed a new motor.

4. Bullitt

Bullitt Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2012
    Texas

OK. And the company replaced the motor and did not charge you? Did you have to pay shipping?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by