Automatic coop door

Sydmaree05

In the Brooder
Aug 17, 2023
Has anyone used the Hamuti automatic coop door from Amazon? If so, do you have the programming instructions that you could screen shot for me? Mu husband threw them amd the remote away without my knowledge. We have had it since April and it has worked great but for some reason, the programed open amd close time have been cleared and I have to go out to open and close it morning and evening. Ive searched Amazon, the store site, and YouTube with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Has anyone used the Hamuti automatic coop door from Amazon? If so, do you have the programming instructions that you could screen shot for me? Mu husband threw them amd the remote away without my knowledge. We have had it since April and it has worked great but for some reason, the programed open amd close time have been cleared and I have to go out to open and close it morning and evening. Ive searched Amazon, the store site, and YouTube with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Is this the same one? https://www.amazon.com/Automatic-Ch...owered-Poultry-Aluminum-Chicken/dp/B0BTH4B5HQ

If so, or similar, go to the videos the customers post. Look for the one by Pastorskinner. He makes it sound like you have to go out there to your door both the time you want it to open, and the the time you want it to close, and push the button and hold it at each of these times, and the next day it will open and close at those same times.

I have the Run Chicken and love it! I'd had zero issues with it and had it for several months now.

Is this the same one? https://www.amazon.com/Automatic-Ch...owered-Poultry-Aluminum-Chicken/dp/B0BTH4B5HQ

If so, or similar, go to the videos the customers post. Look for the one by Pastorskinner. He makes it sound like you have to go out there to your door both the time you want it to open, and the the time you want it to close, and push the button and hold it at each of these times, and the next day it will open and close at those same times.
How do I find customers videos? Everything I try just keeps sending me to Amazon

Back
Top Bottom