Pullets or Cockerels?

He’s just a barnyard mix but I’m not sure I could tell you what he is a mix of. My two roosters are Dark blue laced red Wyandotte and a Dark Brahma. I have many different hens.
I may be able to help you ID him, do you have any more pictures? Also, do you have any brahma hens or wyandotte hens?

I may be able to help you ID him, do you have any more pictures? Also, do you have any brahma hens or wyandotte hens?
I’ll have to try and get a picture later but I can tell you the hens. I forgot, I also had a black silkie rooster during that time but he was not dominant at all. Didn’t see him breed often. Hens are production reds, barred rock, black sexlink, Wyandottes (blue, splash, and silver). He does have feathers on his legs so I assumed it was the Dark Brahma roo crosses with a Wyandotte.

I’ll have to try and get a picture later but I can tell you the hens. I forgot, I also had a black silkie rooster during that time but he was not dominant at all. Didn’t see him breed often. Hens are production reds, barred rock, black sexlink, Wyandottes (blue, splash, and silver). He does have feathers on his legs so I assumed it was the Dark Brahma roo crosses with a Wyandotte.
Dark brahma x blue or splash laced red wyandotte sounds right!

Back
Top Bottom