Pullets or Roos for my Wyandotte chicks?

Post pics of your other girls.

BTW, did you purchase these as Silver Laced Wyandottes?
i would think they should already be showing some white...their new feathers look to be solid black?

6-8 weeks or older is best. Please submit new photos then. I'ts also best if we can see natural standing profile (no hands involved) and head forward view showing comb development if any. Are these supposed to be a certain breed?

i would think they should already be showing some white...their new feathers look to be solid black?

Since you mentioned it, they were supposed to be when I got them. After I did the googled it, it appeared to be not...Now, I am trying to figure what are they.☹️

6-8 weeks or older is best. Please submit new photos then. I'ts also best if we can see natural standing profile (no hands involved) and head forward view showing comb development if any. Are these supposed to be a certain breed?

Now, they both have some white on their wings. But, it is not a lot

This is my snowy. 13 weeks old. Any guesses as to pullet or roo? Thanks![GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

Attachments

• IMG_7671.JPG
    IMG_7671.JPG
    510 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7672.JPG
    IMG_7672.JPG
    547.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7684.JPG
    IMG_7684.JPG
    595.2 KB · Views: 12

I have a 3 week gold laced Wyandotte, but she’s almost entirely black, with just some gold on flight feathers, and what looks like white color on back/above wings growing in. Will she get more golden or will she stay mostly black?View attachment 1810473

yeah whoops I didn't mean to post in an old thread. So many threads where someone is asking for wyandotte sexing but they never post the definite results. I'm just trying to gather some references to sex mine as early as possible

Back
Top Bottom