Ended PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST ~ HALLOWEEN HAL 2015 CONTEST #4

Does it have to be a real pumpkin, or can I use Foam?
It must be a real pumpkin
wink.png

Hi
frow.gif
I love your avy image!! are you part of the HAL with us? @Watermelon123

HERE ARE THE RULES!

ONLY OPEN TO ACTIVE MEMBERS OF 2015 HALLOWEEN HAL thread
PRIZES are for US only
2 Carved Pumpkin ENTRIES PER MEMBER ONLY
3 IMAGES of a single pumpkin on a single post ONLY
The pumpkins cannot be painted or have any decorations attached to them, THEY MUST BE CARVED, surface carving IS PERMITTED
Pumpkin carvings can be original, or carved from commercially available stencils, etc.
Pumpkin images must be taken in a DARK room with pumpkin lit from inside/outside as this is how pumpkin will be judged.
Carving subjects deemed inappropriate will be removed by BYC administration
NO PHOTOSHOPPING IS ALLOWED, but REMEMBER PHOTO QUALITY does come into play, as we have to see see the quality.
The decision of the winners shall be made by the judges and will be final.
BYC Administration reserves the right to disqualify any artists not following rules.
All BYC Rules Apply!
VOID where Prohibited!

If you have not joined in the Halloween HAL join us here:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1020981/halloween-hatch-a-long-join-us-if-you-dare

I don't have any eggs to hatch. So i didn't bother. What would be active? I would love to join.

talking and helping others that have questions about incubation, cheering others on and so forth. There are quite a few new people hatching that could use support and and friendship! some great people on the thread if you would like to join pop on! Tell us what you usually incubate and why your not right now, and what chickens and so forth you have, tell us a bit about yourself, you will be welcomed with open arms I am sure!
wink.png

These are great! Keep them coming..there have to be more folks out there carving away!

Back
Top Bottom