Puppies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to bash or anything, but please be very sure to see pictures at least - sounds kinda like a backyard breeder type, having two sets of different breed puppies.

Just be totally aware before you buy.

I smell puppy mill....
sad.png

Well, it could be either or, or it could be someone who is just not aware that puppies should stay until at least 7 weeks. I prefer to assume the best until proven wrong, so I try to provide information.

JUST IN CASE someone is willing to learn.

wink.png

I guess I wouldn't go as far as crying puppy mill. Why can't someone have more than 1 breed of dog? Several of us breed more than 1 breed of chicken. Besides, the price for the American Eskimos is a fair price.

I agree about the keeping pups with the litter longer, but I don't think a good portion of the people out there know it. It's good it got mentioned, Redyre Rotties. Definitely worth passing on.

Spydertoys, I hope you don't feel like this thread has turned into a bashing party. There's just a lot of animal lovers on this site that have learned to be wary. Its nice that you're helping out a friend. You should consider posting this in the for sale section though. Where you have it placed I came expecting to see pics of someone showing off their pups, not an ad. Pics would help the chance of sales also, if that's an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom