Puppy Pictures!

Pics
Love this thread and all the puppy pics! It is a mood-brightener just to see so much cute in one place!

But, uh, @TheDawg , no one came through with a Border Collie puppy pic for you I see. Ninetails here will save the day
received_208923634394459.jpeg

Unless she gets tired
received_1458958314473458.jpeg

Then we need Sunni's puppy pics to save the day ("bright" colored GSD)
Sunni_Puppy.jpg

And yes, Standard Poodles are very good for adventuring with. She's not a pup in this, but here is Marcella adventuring with my youngest
IMG_20210504_153013058 (1).jpg

Love this thread and all the puppy pics! It is a mood-brightener just to see so much cute in one place!

But, uh, @TheDawg , no one came through with a Border Collie puppy pic for you I see. Ninetails here will save the day
View attachment 3171365

Unless she gets tired
View attachment 3171368

Then we need Sunni's puppy pics to save the day ("bright" colored GSD)
View attachment 3171380

And yes, Standard Poodles are very good for adventuring with. She's not a pup in this, but here is Marcella adventuring with my youngest
View attachment 3171382
Glad you’re enjoying it!! And thank you for the pics! 😍 I swear, Border Collies are so adorable! 😍

He's so cute! Yours?
I've looked into getting a miniature schnauzer, still unsure about their personalities though.
Was he a great dog?
He was mine yes. He was a good dog. Yappy, but otherwise friendly and an excellent lap dog. And smart, but stubborn. I've known a couple of female mini schnauzers that were unpleasant. I don't know of that's a gender predisposition, or just those couple in particular.

He was mine yes. He was a good dog. Yappy, but otherwise friendly and an excellent lap dog. And smart, but stubborn. I've known a couple of female mini schnauzers that were unpleasant. I don't know of that's a gender predisposition, or just those couple in particular.
He sounds amazing

Back
Top Bottom