Puppy Thread

I'm getting a puppy! A Yellow lab pup, that will be born in abbot 2 months! Were getting a girl, and hopefully will get to pick! We are getting a pup with Dianne Sullavin a Yellow lab breeder we have bred with once, and gotten all of our dogs from in the past! I am can post pics of the beautiful dam she referred us to, but they don't know what sire to use yet. It will be very fun! @Duck mommy 2019 is also getting a rescue!
can’t wait!

Hey @KDOGG331 you're the dog connoisseur, my parents have used the training methods in here in the past with success, have you heard of it? Thoughts?
1612562671337.png

I read it and it looked great to me, but I know nothing lol

Hey @KDOGG331 you're the dog connoisseur, my parents have used the training methods in here in the past with success, have you heard of it? Thoughts?
View attachment 2517781
I read it and it looked great to me, but I know nothing lol
I’ve read parts of it and wasn’t a huge fan of some of the stuff mentioned in it, I think it’s a little outdated, but it’s pretty good especially to start and especially if you combine it with other stuff. I have a ton of other book recommendations too if you want hahah

I’ve read parts of it and wasn’t a huge fan of some of the stuff mentioned in it, I think it’s a little outdated, but it’s pretty good especially to start and especially if you combine it with other stuff. I have a ton of other book recommendations too if you want hahah
What parts did you like/didn't like? I"d love book recommendations!

It’s been a while since I’ve read it but I’m pretty sure it had a lot of dominance stuff but I can’t remember exactly haha and okay I will when I get home cause I have a ton 😂
It does. It's also focused on praise based methods instead of treat based methods, which I thought was good? Why is the dominance stuff bad?

Back
Top Bottom