Puppy Thread

Pics
I mean that’s pretty expensive but not too far off. Most reputable breeders range between like $1500-$3500 and doodles and designer mixes are more, often like $5000. And sometimes you do find breeders for less like $1200 or $800 but it’s not very common. It also depends largely on the breed. Goldens are a more expensive breed and are often like $2000-$3000 or more.
I was looking at goldens and I saw like $4,000 to $6,000.

Those were only breeders in my area, and most stuff in my area is overpriced, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's higher than average.
Well I’m in New England too and I know it’s expensive here but even a lot of the top show breeders and stuff are cheaper than that. ❤️ A lot of people overcharge for their dogs.

I don’t have anything wrong with them having maybe 2 or even 3 breeds or more than one dog pregnant at once or whatever but when they start having like 10, 20, 50 breeds or whatever available at once, there is no possible way they are able to breed them all to the breed standard or raise them all equally well. Also most don’t health test the dogs either.
https://www.lancasterpuppies.com/all-breeds
that's a lot of dogs

Back
Top Bottom