Puppy Thread

Pics
You guys seriously think these are good prices?! I would never, on God's green earth, pay that much for a dog! Not even my favorite breed, which is a very rare one. My weim puppy was $800, my sister's great dane was $1500. And both from very reputable breeders. And I most certainly would never spend more than $500 on a "designer breed" when they are really mutts, let's be honest
I didn’t say I agreed with it or that they were good prices hahah just stating what most breeders charge now. I think it’s crazy especially the $5K one and would never pay that much but unfortunately there really aren’t any for less than $1500-$2500, at least in my area. Even most of the rescue dogs around here are at least $400 or $500, most are like $600-$800 because they ship them up from the south and include transportation fees in that. It’s crazy but it’s expensive up here. Maybe I need to go to a cheaper area. 🤔🤔🤔 a lot of the working bred and hunting dogs etc. are still cheaper but even then, not always.

I'll stay on this thread. Clearly you guys aren't like the extremists on facebook who think even letting a dog get pregnant (no matter the circumstances) is animal cruelty. Incase your wondering, yes that is why talking about puppy mills makes me uncomfortable. Being attacked for defending someone who takes good care of their healthy dogs is not fun.

I'll stay on this thread. Clearly you guys aren't like the extremists on facebook who think even letting a dog get pregnant (no matter the circumstances) is animal cruelty. Incase your wondering, yes that is why talking about puppy mills makes me uncomfortable. Being attacked for defending someone who takes good care of their healthy dogs is not fun.
Good lord, who are you talking to facebook?
Where do they think puppies come from if it's 'cruel' to let any dog get pregnant? Do they want dogs to not exist?
I'm sure that must be exhausting, I get why you're uncomfortable!

Yeah, there are a lot of people who are against all breeders but what they don’t realize is that there are plenty of good, responsible breeders out there and those ones do not contribute to the shelter problem or even step foot in a shelter usually.

Back
Top Bottom