Puppy Thread

Pics
I would love to breed Afghan hounds. They look so majestic and their hair is to die for.
I would probably be very very picky about who I sell to. I would want to be sure that they knew about the grooming needs, training, time, vet costs, exercise, mental stimulation, etc.
I would love to have a whole puppy nursery room like this (which is obviously a huge room but you get the idea)
1612586280667.png

It would have a crib like area for when they are little babies where the mom can nurse them, and a big playpen for when they are a bit older, an area for momma to rest, and lots of storage for things like toys, outfits, puppy pads, a scale, puppy medicine, etc.
I don't think I would have many more than two or three adults. I would probably end up keeping a puppy or two though.

I would love to breed Afghan hounds. They look so majestic and their hair is to die for.
I would probably be very very picky about who I sell to. I would want to be sure that they knew about the grooming needs, training, time, vet costs, exercise, mental stimulation, etc.
I would love to have a whole puppy nursery room like this (which is obviously a huge room but you get the idea)
View attachment 2518007
It would have a crib like area for when they are little babies where the mom can nurse them, and a big playpen for when they are a bit older, an area for momma to rest, and lots of storage for things like toys, outfits, puppy pads, a scale, puppy medicine, etc.
I don't think I would have many more than two or three adults. I would probably end up keeping a puppy or two though.
My mom says that breeders will usually ask like 2394029072 before you can even see the puppies that they have
Afghan hounds are those dogs that look like they'll tell give you a riddle and then decide whether you get into heaven or hell, right?

I have 3 labradoodles they are almost 2 years old and we got them from a breeder. We went to their house and they had most of the adults running outside in their yard and the puppies were in the living room. It was so cute! There were like 6 tiny puppies waddling towards you. One of the ones I got is a tricolor chocolate phantom sheep, one is yellow with brown elbows, and one is a Merle. They are all from the same litter. I call Smol Bean rat but in an endearing way bc the first time we washed her she looked like a rat.
84AD847B-A0A2-45A8-AC3F-000E39DA785D.jpeg

This is kinda how big they are now but in the picture they look kinda wet, from left to right it is Nero, Smol Bean, and Jax.

2A3B033E-316D-4ABB-9C98-953F44291C2D.png
They are the family’s dogs but I picked out Nero, my dad picked out Jax, and my twin picked out Smol Bean.
20EF8F73-0191-4132-80F5-F1A9B8C5ADF3.jpeg

Here’s another picture of my son.

I have 3 labradoodles they are almost 2 years old and we got them from a breeder. We went to their house and they had most of the adults running outside in their yard and the puppies were in the living room. It was so cute! There were like 6 tiny puppies waddling towards you. One of the ones I got is a tricolor chocolate phantom sheep, one is yellow with brown elbows, and one is a Merle. They are all from the same litter. I call Smol Bean rat but in an endearing way bc the first time we washed her she looked like a rat.View attachment 2518571
This is kinda how big they are now but in the picture they look kinda wet, from left to right it is Nero, Smol Bean, and Jax.

View attachment 2518572
They are the family’s dogs but I picked out Nero, my dad picked out Jax, and my twin picked out Smol Bean.
View attachment 2518574
Nero now looks like an old man even though he isn’t because he has white hairs all along his back.

I have 3 labradoodles they are almost 2 years old and we got them from a breeder. We went to their house and they had most of the adults running outside in their yard and the puppies were in the living room. It was so cute! There were like 6 tiny puppies waddling towards you. One of the ones I got is a tricolor chocolate phantom sheep, one is yellow with brown elbows, and one is a Merle. They are all from the same litter. I call Smol Bean rat but in an endearing way bc the first time we washed her she looked like a rat.View attachment 2518571

View attachment 2518572
View attachment 2518574
I'm in love!!!!

Back
Top Bottom