Purchasing chicks

JandJ Pratt

In the Brooder
Apr 6, 2020
My family is now ready to bring home the chicks. We want specific breeds (2 Easter Eggers and 2 australorps. Can anyone please tell me the best place to purchase a small batch of these chicks. Thanks in advance

My family is now ready to bring home the chicks. We want specific breeds (2 Easter Eggers and 2 australorps. Can anyone please tell me the best place to purchase a small batch of these chicks. Thanks in advance
Do you have a predator safe coop all ready? They grow very fast. Meyer hatchery ships small quantities and I know they carry those breeds. I would also check and see if your local TSC or farm store has any, or would be willing to order some in.

I would also check and see if your local TSC

I've had problems with my TSC almost all the chicks me and my friends have got from them have always had a problem whether it died after we brought it home or had cross beak or not the correct breed or it gets sick

One of my friends brought Mereks from TSC

Not saying all TCS are bad but mine is
Luckily I only live 40 minutes from meyer Hatchery so I'm am always going to buy from them

I've had problems with my TSC almost all the chicks me and my friends have got from them have always had a problem whether it died after we brought it home or had cross beak or not the correct breed or it gets sick

One of my friends brought Mereks from TSC

Not saying all TCS are bad but mine is
Luckily I only live 40 minutes from meyer Hatchery so I'm am always going to buy from them
Our TSC is pretty good, but we live where pretty much everyone has or had chickens and pretty much any other poultry. For better quality birds I would go through Meyer's, TSC birds aren't the best quality.

Do you have a predator safe coop all ready? They grow very fast. Meyer hatchery ships small quantities and I know they carry those breeds. I would also check and see if your local TSC or farm store has any, or would be willing to order some in.
We do have a safe coop just got done building it two days ago. Kids want them yesterday.. lol

We do have a safe coop just got done building it two days ago. Kids want them yesterday.. lol
Sounds good. Do you want pullets? Chicks are very exciting, when I ordered chicks I checked the tracking number every 10 minutes, lol!

Back
Top Bottom