Pure BLRW plus cute mixed breed dozen (+ if I have more) eggs sold

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by luvmychicknkids, Mar 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Well, I tried to sell these auction style and got no takers so I will just go this route. It is for the BLRW eggs gathered this weekend plus my cute little mutt chick eggs. Right now the dozen has 5 pure BLRW (one of my girls lays later so I still may get one more), 2 EE (bantam roo, standard hen), 2 BLRW roo/unknown breed brown hen, 2 BLRW/BSL hen, and 1 Bantam EE roo/BTWJ hen. I have eggs from all of the above in the incubator doing great and due March 12th. I will take $15 for the dozen plus $9 shipping to be shipped in a flat rate box. PayPal only. If someone pays today I will get them shipped first thing tomorrow. Thanks!!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
  2. gamebirdsonly

gamebirdsonly Overrun With Chickens

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    How much just for BLRW?

3. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    How about you make me an offer? [​IMG] I had a person PM me and ask the same thing but haven't heard back. I would be glad to sell just those....at this point they are about to go in the egg bowl to be eaten anyway. [​IMG] I could ship just the BRW in a slightly smaller box so it would be about $7 shipping.

4. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    How about $7 for the BLRW and I will paypal now!!

5. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    I do believe they are already sold. [​IMG] Sorry. I will sell more soon though, if you are interested.

6. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    [​IMG] "crawls back in her hole"

Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by