Pure Blue slate hatching eggs PIC ADDED

MandyH

You'll shoot your eye out!
12 Years
Apr 16, 2007
Elvis' birthplace......
I have a batch of blue slate turkey eggs ready to go today. $25 for half dozen or $40 for dozen plus shipping. Post office closes at 4pm so if you want them post sold and quantity and email me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's two I hatched out this a.m.

PICT3552.jpg

Man I wish the Hubby would hurry up and get home from work! Id call and ask him but he gets mad if I call him at work, lol. Im really looking for some blue Slate eggs right now but I have to make sure its okay w/ the hubby, he hats when I order stuff w/ out asking.

Will you except PayPal?

Hey Aimee, we have been BUSY today. Yes, I will take Paypal, that way I can ship quick. I just set 30 eggs a minute ago because I hadn't set them and they were 4 days old already. Let me know so I can save you some because I have some on auction too.

Mandy

Well I talked to the hubby and he said that we're going to have to wait a little longer on the blue slates. See we're moving in about a month and he said as soon as we move we can start getting more blue slates.

Thanks anyway, Ill try to get in touch w/ you again later after we move to see if you have any left.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom