Pure Breed Assortment Pack - Pick Your Breed Special

ruth

Life is a Journey
12 Years
Jul 8, 2007
Woodville, MS
I'm offering an assorted dozen of any of our pure breed eggs from the birds currently in breeder pens. Which include B/B/S English Orpingtons; B/B/S Copper Marans; Buff Laced Polish; Welsummer; and/or Olive Eggers. You can get 6 of any two breeds or mix and match to your heart's content. It's a great way to get a variety of breeds and egg colors, from great quality birds, all at the same time.

Shipping is $10. PayPal is [email protected]

2/20/12 - EDITED TO ADD: Boy, this combo pack got more complicated than I anticipated. LOL - Okay, here's the idea. It started out as a way to help those who wanted the more expensive eggs, like the Orps, Marans, and Olives buy just a few (no more than 6 of each) since I was getting a lot of requests to just buy a half dozen. Then I added the less expensive eggs like the Polish and then I reduced my per dozen price on the Welsummers so it started becoming something more like rocket science to try and calculate the price for those who were going through my regular ads and taking half and adding them together. I had not listed a per dozen price for Polish but did so when asked. I think this is the problem with trying to use one listing for everything like the new BYC limits wants us to do - it just gets too complicated or maybe I made it that way.

Here's my current prices on all listings - per dozen eggs:

B/B/S English Orpingtons - $65 per dozen - 2 for $100
Olive Eggs - $45 per dozen
Wellsummers - $30 per dozen - 2 for $50
B/B/S Copper Marans - $50 per dozen
Buff Laced Polish - $25 per dozen

If you are wanting 6 Polish and any of my other breeds (except 6 Orps), I can knock $10 off the combo price and sell them for $30. However, the $30 price can include up to 3 Orps.

Not sure if this help clarify but it does add a reduced price combo pack of $30 for those wanting the less expensive Polish eggs.

Thanks everyone for your interests.

Last edited:
can you do 12 of the polish

Yes - and that's even cheaper. $25 per dozen plus $10 for shipping - or two dozen for $40 with $15 for shipping. I didn't list a separate ad for the Polish because BYC limits me to 4.

One word of "caution": I have two black crevecouer hens in with the Buff Polish simply because I had no where else to keep them safe from all my huge roosters that free range. I can usually tell their eggs apart from the two Buff Polish hens because the Buff lay a slightly larger egg. But, there is the chance you will get an egg in the dozen that is a mix. The mix makes a nice bird - just looks like a buff and black Polish.

Or, according to the previous post it seems to be cheaper to do 12 polish and 12 marans? Whichever would suit better :)

It may be a bit confusing but the $40 combo pack is best suited to those who want the expensive eggs that sell for more than $40 per pack like the Orp eggs and the Olive Eggs and the B/B/B Marans eggs. With the combo pack you are limited to, at most, 6 Orps or Olives or Marans. If you want a full dozen of Welsummer, they sell right now for $30 a dozen or two for $50 and the Polish are $25 per dozen. The combo pack is ideal for getting some of the more expensive eggs and mixing them with some of the less expensive eggs or getting a few of everything in order to have a nice assortment of birds without having to order a dozen of any one thing.

Oh, I see. I'll do a combo pack of 6 polish and 6 marans. How soon will the eggs be available?

Hi Ruth... I'd like a dozen polish, a dozen marans and a dozen wellies! Can I order to have them arrive after the 19th? I sent you a PM. Let me know how much with shipping that total will cost.....

Thanks!
Laura

Back
Top Bottom