1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pure Lavender Orpingtons Hatching eggs 1 day only 20+

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by thunder123, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thunder123

thunder123 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 24, 2008
    East Feliciana (Jackson)
    Pure Lavender Orpington hatching eggs 1 day only. From Hink JC lines. Beautiful. 20 plus as many as I can stuff in the box safely. Excellent hatch rate here and good hatch rates reported from my shipped eggs. Paypal Only!

2. thunder123

thunder123 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 24, 2008
    East Feliciana (Jackson)
    It's not like I"m sitting on these eggs. They are fresh .. so the longer you Wait to pay me you will get older eggs . In fact I'm not playing around here some people may want them. I rather boil them for egg salad than see them go to waste. Time sensitive...please respond!

3. Orangefish

Orangefish Out Of The Brooder

Apr 5, 2010
    Oklahoma
    I intend to pay but I don't know your paypal information.

4. Orangefish

Orangefish Out Of The Brooder

Apr 5, 2010
    Oklahoma
    I was waiting on a PM ir something confirming who to send payment too, that's what I've gotten in the past.

I can't wait any longer tonight, I have work tomorrow... but as soon as I get your paypal info, you'll be paid.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
  5. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Quote:As the seller you should have contacted the winning bidder with instructions on how to complete the transaction.
    There is no need to be rude about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by