Purebred Large Fowl hatching egg auction , ends Sunday 9PM CST

CapricornFarm

Pottery producing maniac
Premium Feather Member
14 Years
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia
Up for bids, and assortment of eggs from our best layers. You get Buff Orpington, Barred Rocks, and Rhode Island Red hatching eggs, total of a dozen plus to start you out with some good layers for your flock. I like to throw in mystery eggs for fun, so you may get some of those. These are my work horse breeds that lay the eggs I mostly sell for eating, but occasionally I sell some for hatching because they are so popular. Shipping is Priority with delivery confirmation, $14.99. I do combine shipping if you win more than one auction. Please reply to this thread to bid, do not pm, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buff orpington and barred rocks are exactly what I have been searching this site for. I was trying not to buy from a big hatchery but I need to get eggs now. I don't really need 12 eggs because my incubator only holds 7-8. Can you sell me less than the 12?

I generally send more than what fits because sometimes the post office breaks some. But if you want less, we can do that too:) Deb

So 10 is probably a good number for me :) I will buy 10 from you??? Does that work? Another question.....is there anyway I can get just the buffs and barreds ??

I am interested in 2 dozen, but have eggs in the incubator right now and they won't hatch until the 25th of March. Can I purchase for the first week of April?

Kristin

Back
Top Bottom