Purebred Swap in May, Arcadia, FL??????

lesliet

Songster
12 Years
Apr 27, 2007
Webster, FL
the Judge at the fair was talking about a purebred swap in Arcadia sometime in May. Does anyone have any information on this???

I heard something about a purebreed/show quality sale/meet. It is supposed to be on May 16th, but I don't know what time or where. I believe there is a $10 space fee. As soon as I get the details I will post them....

celebrate.gif
Sign me up I want to go!!!(LOL!!)
celebrate.gif

I'm greathering up some info on this. I got a contact that should have more information. Waiting for them to call me back. I know it's May 16 at the fair grounds.

Hey Marsha - the Turner Center is the fairgrounds right? I will not be able to come, I will be camping. But my son will be home from college and I may ask him to come for me with these little OEGB.

Lisa

Alright here's the low down on this event. It's being put on by 4-H. They are looking for breeders with SQ stock. You can be put in touch with the event organizer by calling 863-993-4846. Some of the top breeders around are going to be there.

The fairgrounds are located on Hwy 17 E. in Arcadia.

OK got the info on this one.

This is being put on to help 4H, FFA and all breeders find show quality and pure breed chickens. It is strictly a Pure breed Sale for Poultry. To sell at this sale your chickens must be pure breed and of good breeder or show quality lines. Right now there are 23 breeders that will be there. With lots of different breeds.

It is at the Desoto Co Fair Grounds from 9-3:00. Vendor tables are available for $10.00. It is a 10x10 space.

There will be chicken bingo, a concession stand for food and a raffle table.

The following will be there to:
Information Booth - APA-ABA Youth Program, Backyard Poultry Mag, Poultry Press Mag, Superior Farms, Twin City Supply, eggcartons.com, FL show information, and more

Saturday, May 16, 2009 9am – 3pm
Desoto County Fairgrounds, Arcadia, FL
Contact if you need any other info:

Cindy Kinard
(863) 990-2324

Hope this helps....
yippiechickie.gif

Anyone comming down for this? I'm going to buy some new stock. Sounds like a fun time with lots of information to geather.

posting to get this back up to top. im planning on coming looking for crele oegb and buff brahma bantams so maybe ill atleast find one of the two.

Back
Top Bottom