Purina Coupons

pfields

Songster
5 Years
Mar 23, 2014
Central Texas Coast
My Coop
My Coop
How do you get them to print? I've received two emails in the past few months and I can't get them to print. I've even installed a coupon printer that works with other coupons but not with yours. Thank you!

Last edited:
No, you can't see them. It just says "click here for coupons" and then a picture of feed bags, and a button to click that says "add to printer", nothing ever goes to the printer.

It's a coupon worth $3 off Layena. I've only received the email twice now but they won't print. I've tried different coupon printers but none work. You can't see the coupon, it's just a link to click on that's suppose to send it to your printer. I finally deleted the email since Purina doesn't respond to my emails and no one here seems to have that problem or know how to print them. I guess I'll continue to use Nutrena.

That is ridiculous mine show up on the online ads for my local feed store but I can print them off of the online ad. and it is usually just a certain amount off of a certain amount of feed or a certain price. for ex. $2.00 off of 40 lb. or $5.00 off of a $50 dollar purchase etc.

Yesterday I heard from them and they said it was my virus program that was keeping me from printing them out. I don't have any problems printing out other coupons, like from Nutrena. Has anyone else had a problem printing out coupons because of their virus program? Just curious!

Back
Top Bottom