Purveyors of the Practical and Hard-to-find.

countrygirl4513

Crowing
15 Years
Apr 14, 2007
Portland TN
I just wanted to pass along a great catalog I get. It's called the Vermont Country Store. www.vermontcountrystore.com

I ran across it when I was looking for laundry bluing.
They have a lot of good old stuff we used in our early years. Didn't know if anyone was interested. I even found some Christmas Angel Choir candles my mom had when I was a child. And some hand blown ornaments too. I had a fit when I saw them. They carry a big and diverse inventory. Just thought I'd pass it along.
smile.png

Now that would be someplace my DH would love to look at. Of course he goes GAH GAH
wee.gif
in Sears, Advanced, Auto Zone etc.... I of course have a different reaction...
barnie.gif

when we go to the mall I drop my dh off in the Craftsman's dept. of Sears and I go shop to my heart's content knowing he is busy and happy.
gig.gif

The Vermont Country Store is the only place that I know of to get an old fashioned bedspread that covers the pillows and is big enough to hang down over the sides of the bed the right amount. Just like the ones from my childhood.

I get the Vermont Store catalog. Mom thought their Tired Old Ass Soak was a hoot! Thinking about getting her some for X-mas, knowing she would re-gift it so others could get a good laugh.

Back
Top Bottom