It was tough to mix with a paint mixer on my drill but I got it mixed pretty well. It really clings to the walls of the bucket and I had to really take my time to get it all off the sides during the process. Poured it out in puddles on the floor and them rolled into out. I went out this morning and it looks great. Someone mentioned that it turned out spiky when they tried it on thier coop floor. This is soft and smooth with just a few ripples here and there. No spiky look or feel at all on my floor. I think I will rollout the rest of the floor of the vestibule/storage area of the coop too. Super happy with the results.