Putting Faces With Names (Submit Your Mug Here!)

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Nifty-Chicken, Oct 30, 2007.

1. OsceolaMomma

OsceolaMomma Chirping

Apr 22, 2019
    FL
    Sorry about my pup~Si’s picture I have no clue how I uploaded that to this thread. :idunno lol

Cryss likes this.
  2. D-Bar-B

D-Bar-B Songster

Feb 13, 2019
    Texas
    Did you get your chicks??? And what did you get?

3. Celticdragonfly

Celticdragonfly Songster

May 17, 2018
    Saginaw, TX
    We did. Three chicks, as planned. There are now four chicks in the brooder, not as planned ... we were planning 1 easter egger, one red sex link, one leghorn hybrid. Terri the Tiny may be a white cochin, or possibly a white bantam cochin, she is NOT a leghorn hybrid. So I went back and got a black australorp. We've had them two weeks as of today.

And if it stops raining long enough, we can get the lawn mowed and the coop built.
    5-7-19 h.jpg

Cryss and D-Bar-B like this.
  4. D-Bar-B

D-Bar-B Songster

Feb 13, 2019
    Texas
    OMG! They're adorable! And yes, where you are you've had ALOT of rain! We haven't had much out here...more hail and tornadoes out our way and now colder weather this week (highs on 65 instead of 85)...so my chicks have only had one day outside. Just not ready for them to be out in the colder weather yet! Thanks for sharing the picture of them!! Here's a picture of mine enjoying their time outside yesterday :D baby chicks2.jpg

Celticdragonfly likes this.
  5. Celticdragonfly

Celticdragonfly Songster

May 17, 2018
    Saginaw, TX
    Thanks! Your babies are cute - tell me what breed they are? And how old?

6. D-Bar-B

D-Bar-B Songster

Feb 13, 2019
    Texas
    The chicks are 3 1/2 weeks old. There are 3 golden laced wyandottes, 2 golden campines, and 2 light brown leghorns.

7. ChickenMamaMichelle

ChickenMamaMichelle In the Brooder

Tuesday
    Me

chicken1.jpg

My kids <3
    mykids1fb.jpg

My husband ( who puts his hand in front of his face when I try to take his photo) So I have to take pictures when he doesn't have a free hand..lol
    terrymotorcycle.jpg

Cryss, Hokum Coco and D-Bar-B like this.
  8. Cryss

Cryss Free Ranging

Nov 12, 2017
    Northwest New Jersey
    His bike knows he doesn't like his picture taken. His hand is still in front of his face.:lau

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: