Putting Faces With Names (Submit Your Mug Here!)

Isadora

If at first you don't fricassee, fry, fry a hen
Premium Feather Member
Mar 29, 2021
IN
WHY??? Why do people in their right minds even have animals, tell me that? I, of course, have several animals and have had many more in my previous life. But of course I have never laid claim to being of sound mind. :lau
I have asked myself this before. 🤷‍♀️
When my mom got me a kitten when I was a teenager, she said "cats make you happy, so it's worth it".

azurbanclucker

Crowing
Apr 29, 2017
Dathomir (Or maybe the AZ central Desert)
All decorated for the holidays?
20211212_133936(1).jpg

azurbanclucker

Crowing
Apr 29, 2017
Dathomir (Or maybe the AZ central Desert)
Wall art? Hmm. Oh I see. I thought it was deco he had put on his head. Def a holiday look! 😄
It's this sun wall hanging my wife likes. I'm trying to convince her to like it in another room, as that wall has a set of gallery lights for art and I'd like to hang some. However, happy wife, happy life and all that.

Vampiric_Conure

Songster
Dec 9, 2021
Manitoba, Canada
My Coop
My Coop
Allo Allo from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada! I figured I might as well post (or is that frighten y'all?) my mug here while I remembered :) . I have Bell's Palsy, thus the lopsided smile. Makes for an interesting time playing the alto recorder! On my shoulder are Redshift and Mindwipe (who passed away last December) some years back. They're my retired breeding cockatiels. Redshift turns 20 in the summer of 2022 and is as cranky as ever, LOL!
Mind and red and nl.JPG

Top Bottom