Putting Faces With Names (Submit Your Mug Here!)

Pics
You may have been wondering the rabble rouser looks like.

Here you go.

redwallcliff_resize.jpg

I'm the one in the back hugging the wall. This was on our rim to rim Grand Canyon trip. I don't like heights.

dave_cathy_IG.jpg

This is my wonderful wife with some balding fat guy on a different Grand Canyon trip.

LongBeachFernCropped.jpg

This is some balding fat guy goofing off at work in Wisconsin. (Might have to resize this photo. It's scary.)

Here we are, new to the site! Bethany and Bobby, Bobby IV (6), Caleb (4), Levi (2), and Cadence (4 mo)... some chickens and a golden retriever to come!

P7023560-1.jpg

OK, I'll play.

First, me and my beloved granddaughter Ava. I love her so much I can barely stand it. We are best friends:
10056_ava-2008_0329__2.jpg

Second, here's one of my beautiful wife Vianne and Ava after a successful coop-check for eggs:
10056_chickens-2008jun25__5.jpg

Obviously, I am a VERY blessed man.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I am just posting a link to the photo thread from the original BYC photo thread (as I am too lazy to wait five minutes for my photobucket to load
th.gif
LOL)

DSCF0023.jpg

This is my daughter Kaitlyn when she was two. First time using chopsticks. She was a natural!

8992_katie_cs_1.jpg

This is (from left to right) my niece Morgan, my daughter Kaitlyn (now 4), and my nephew Patrick.

8992_img00294.jpg

And here is me:

8992_html_for_food.jpg

lau.gif

Just kidding, but pretty close... This is really me in the front of the boat where we took the kids up the river camping:

8992_img00284.jpg

(I've shaved my face and head since then)

Back
Top Bottom