Putting Faces With Names (Submit Your Mug Here!)

Pics
Elvis and I a week ago, right after picking them all up.

Top: Mom(holding Silas(0)) and I. Mid: Stepdad, Maya(9). Bottom: Sage(2) and Audrey(4). September 2010

Silas two weeks ago.

Maya(10), Dad, Me winter of 2011

Last edited:
My darlin and I in Colorado visiting his sister

Bein goofy
tongue.png

Us last winter

My favorite picture of us, October-ish 2011

Here is my family, this is me and my two daughters at my youngest daughters University graduation

Last edited:
This is a pic of my husband and I at one of the weddings I made the dresses for. I was the Maid of Honor and he was a groomsmen. Sorry it is so blurry. The camera guy was tired and shaky by this point. My hair is much much longer now and his is slightly shorter. You can't see it in this pic but his hair was down to the middle of his back.

Half of my ugly mug! And the furry thing over my shoulder is one of my kitties. His name is Buddy and he is a polydactal. For those that don't know what that means, it means he has 6 toes on each foot. Crazy cat! I can shut the door to a room I don't want him in and he will just stretch up and turn the door knob himself! He's a trip!

and this is my DD, Dakota, right after I mutilated her hair. But she liked it, so that's all that counts!!
love.gif

Me.

My 9-year-old daughter took this picture for me.
My kids are 17 (boy), 15 (girl cat), 9 (girl dog), 9 (girl human), 5 (girl human), 5 (girl cat), 3 wk old Mille Fleur Cochin, 4 <week old keets, and a number of incubating eggs (thanks to my friend ki4got)!

My 9-year-old DD:

DS and a keet:

My 5-year-old DD

My hubby doesn't like having his picture taken... ever...

We're about to move waaaay out into the country and I've been looking forward to getting into chickens for ever. Always thought I'd just go with big egg-laying chickens, but Millie, our Mille Fleur Cochin has stolen my heart.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom