Putting netting up over chic run and the noise,pecking, stealing of things is ridiculous.

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by chickchoon1, Feb 9, 2015.

1. chickchoon1

chickchoon1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2014
    Ohio
    I don't generally hang out with my fowl but WON'T let them out of the 8'x17'(appx) outside fenced run they're in while I am TRYING to put up plastic netting over top of run. They are pecking my jeaned legs and talking and are literally dragging baggies I have twisties and zipties in. They knocked over my staples(and that was fun to pick up given its muddy and poopie) and I am sure I will laugh about this eventually but its hard getting my work done! Finally just blocked their door to outside when they went in shed to eat. Fun with chickens. Would love to have video of their terrorism the whole time I was working. Have to go out again in a minute and will just leave them locked up so I can get it done quicker!

2. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    You are the most fun that they have had in weeks.

3. N F C

N F C got coffee? Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    See what you're missing by not hanging out with them a lot? They're like ornery 2-year old kids (and as much fun)!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by