putting them in the LG tomorrow want to join me?

welcome-byc.gif

Good job Donna! When will you find out about Molly's egg? I go into lockdown tonight and am anxious to see how many chicks I get. I think all 12 that I have remaining will be in lockdown. I will let you know tomorrow! Make sure you post pics of your new babies! I guess I didn't realize you have puppies too! You are a busy gal! Have a great day at work!

Congrats Harley jo!!!!
love.gif
:love:love

So happy for your new babies! I forgot, what brand are you hatching:)?

So cute. You have got to love them when they first come out! How many more to go?

Mine will just be mutts. Since this is my first time I just took my BSL, BA, and BO eggs crossed with a mutt rooster. So I have no idea what I will end up with.

Congratulations Harley....
I did mixed eggs from my layer flock earlier this year ans came out with some very pretty pullets..........
Good luck with the rest of your hatch .....
thumbsup.gif

I put 14 in lockdown. I was iffy on 3 of them. So we will see what I end up with. This is my first hatch so even getting one to hatch I consider a success.

Can't wait to see more pics. I put 12 of my mixed orpington eggs into lockdown late last night. Nothing so far . . . which is good, but I can't wait to share in your joy! I love mutt eggs because it is always fun to see how they turn out when they feather! Keep us posted on your hatch!

Well, I couldn't sleep last night! When I went to bed I had 2 pips and when I woke up this morning, I am up to at least 7 pips that I can see of the 12, but not chicks yet. I can hear cheeping though, so hopefully not too long! I will let you all kow! Donna, how are yours doing?

Back
Top Bottom