Pyxis' Emu Chat Thread

Sorry I didn't get pictures! Soon, I promise! Things are super hectic here what with baby bunnies, Call ducklings, goslings, more chicks than I can count (they're practically coming out of my ears) and of course two baby emus.

However, I did get all the wood I should need for the emu barn, so that should be up, framed, and maybe even finished this weekend.

And then Berrigan and Caesar are going to get evicted from my garage. They spend days outside but sleep in my garage still.

An emu barn would be a nice addition to the coop articles in the Learning Center :D

Sorry I didn't get pictures! Soon, I promise! Things are super hectic here what with baby bunnies, Call ducklings, goslings, more chicks than I can count (they're practically coming out of my ears) and of course two baby emus.

However, I did get all the wood I should need for the emu barn, so that should be up, framed, and maybe even finished this weekend.

And then Berrigan and Caesar are going to get evicted from my garage. They spend days outside but sleep in my garage still.
Can't wait to see the emu barn :D

The emus better like green :p

QmO-F5-N_a48_hdyE19xRs2WN3X1lo4Wkow8tX86MYNqNfftX8df6nkHP-zuO5ktO2Xeug_QzfdLdW1qPC9XyxSxw5QCeZQY8i1JBp4ckuLmHi1TNejdVGLbZaMH5468v4Y_y_gdm0f6_n9cnz_JCdDY02501gX4zOrSR5BJv7z55FkQD06i7ltn-omkeR4OEBFyJaVdb3SX5mzsdITfx4ZlZ70Xz6e1-NFhl1CnUeLEkBbLp0s-8a3AOjvMW39O0ckLsODJUdtsWi0Riv1l3CWNRbYV6HhKRRBC6Ftrnie9iwhQhR_xuSamkTQeLVyQuqOMt-UN_gdQahmdbGk8OjJ5UYlguxTyBHrgVkVcSf8V1rG5-UHl4VljWaXgOhGTiUbJUxb02RhFNYCseHLZVohiQIcGnZxmXF2KOaSIM0HyACW9nLumQEqCb4ob_7bhq2FOxh9v1joEgxZZ5gYaw6DcYcRRGp3mJCFbRieqtChqnF_4rmP3ac3a61GpOgVVLKFSDgxCSjB0t-lxN2UAGDkH3ZXhsMuUUpt8JGx9v1a6TqXvFjfFm84x14gzvXd7kB7S0waub09toG5b6VyFagLm6CkFJdWKeczGQVs=w883-h662-no

I buy Oops paint at Home Depot for my animal projects and the last gallon I bought was this green, so green the emu barn will be.

Back
Top Bottom