Pyxis' Emu Chat Thread

Here's Desi doing a haystack impression.

LZWleB9QLWevfXp72C8gVuY5Tigz1bYQ1ulXrnux-pIcfGxwxp81T4t7ILmfwaKwHdx1CJvtMjGyJuZo5iBoncRRoynqR0s5JHRqVI19J7SBR0tjw2eMROwrzor4-_q9DJwdOX3UUQOkNbVXflSkeC8DePbwk-3av2i2knLIWSzx04U7ECQ6BROeL8ts6em48Yje7Iql2EigeWsFSCsYv0mRgO4_O7WRlCWKCluFQivTUjeQNLAW75YVRYQD8XWT1txJNg8aMhClu4AMxTohI_QqWfmReW53eGxZcehc4VQaxBfnADpoT0MnF0xZiH8ZKyDPP1OLlH9Qfr8XIY6-iWyUn-MqqiSsQDDwNbGksZMklOiMF6eg2yaHU8y7ow14EF5iHJ-QPKVcmdRtNJMja7bptrn7XL23wWQXf4Cga9bZ_RefZE2UDkF0O2XUW_SRyr5cRBb1uDPvn4so1aIyDLAaYXFb3xilJTHawK-bUGtteqAZE4L7AEHxkq10DH7xlRqhZGeyGCLwMu3Wyj_WWjzufY2rzTl2l4d1QNjLkJk2sWYY118cuZp3dnj0qB6HSe_BDKGguPeXgjY39XlNatzt6KnopGZdltF9UDc=w993-h662-no

I expanded their run today and made it twice as big. All the birds are enjoying it. At one point I sat down on the ground to snap some pictures and Ciara came over and sat right down with me, then proceeded to try to eat my fingers every time I tried to take a picture.

Here's Desi doing a haystack impression.

I expanded their run today and made it twice as big. All the birds are enjoying it. At one point I sat down on the ground to snap some pictures and Ciara came over and sat right down with me, then proceeded to try to eat my fingers every time I tried to take a picture.
He's so handsome!

I am glad to know I am not the only one who has tasty fingers - Socrates thinks mine MUST be yummy food :p

How's he doing? He must be getting big now :)

He is! I still feel bad he's an only Emu, but we are taking a shot at keeping him. Our fence is still not complete so he's got a smaller area outside the barn for now and I walk him to his 'big' field several times a day when I do the chickens so he can run around and act like a loon.

Back
Top Bottom