Pyxis' Emu Chat Thread

:love Congrats! Wish I had seen the live feed. Do you have any video of the highlights?

For names? - Spanish word for blond, guero or rubio. If she is a girl you only have to change the 'o' to 'a'.;) To be correct 'guero' should have two dots above the 'u'.

guero pron goo AIR oh

I think the video should still be watchable if you wanted to go back to where I posted it here :)

Congrats @Pyxis :thumbsup What are you going to name him (or her)?

Not sure! Gonna wait for DNA results to come back. Egg B, I said I would name it Mercury if it's male. If it's female, I might just name it Queen to keep the theme, haha.

Did you know a blonde was a possibility?
Congrats!

Yes :) I bought the eggs from @Kalifornsky. The three bigger ones were from an established pair of a blonde male and a standard female. However, Egg E was infertile, and there is no action from Egg A and D, which were the other two big ones, so they may have started and then quit.

These two, I added on after winning the first three. They were a total wild card, didn't know which hen they were from, or the father, and could have been from a pair of just standards. Obviously not though, woo!

And I say that because B is now hatching - and looks to also be blonde :)

Back
Top Bottom