Pyxis' Emu Chat Thread

'I have spoken to Casuarius on several occasions. He/she bred many things for zoos. I was looking for a Reichenowi Guinea fowl and found out He had them. Conversation went to feed and He recommended using Catfish chow because I couldnt find Mazuri and He said Catfish is what he uses to supplement for insects.'

\0/ Please say hello from 'Supreme Emu'
Oh my I havent conversed with him in several years.... But his website is still up I bet you can say hi from there... I posted it.

deb

Coriander: "Hey new big stilt-chickens, I'm in charge here!"

Emus: "Okay tiny jumpy-bird, you can be in charge."

Coriander: "Okay, so long as we have that clear."

The emus got moved to my workshop today so they have more space. Coriander lives in there and she's top hen. The fact that the newcomers are already four times her size doesn't deter her from maintaining that status.

Coriander: "Hey new big stilt-chickens, I'm in charge here!"

Emus: "Okay tiny jumpy-bird, you can be in charge."

Coriander: "Okay, so long as we have that clear."

The emus got moved to my workshop today so they have more space. Coriander lives in there and she's top hen. The fact that the newcomers are already four times her size doesn't deter her from maintaining that status.

Gorgeous!

i know i've asked this before but i can't find the reply posts. how does everybody treat their emus for " triple E". where do you buy your vaccine, type of needles i need, shot placement...the works
never done mine, not much "EEE" here on the cape but it's been such a wet year i worried were gonna get swamped with mosquitoes.

Back
Top Bottom