I was thinking the same thing. You're too young to remember them from the 70's
wink.png
Your mama musta had pictures, eh??
Hugs
Christina

<<taps foot>> still waiting on the iron verdict

Post a pic of how your bag turns out.
smile.png
I did clean off my work table and get the sewing machine out. That was the hardest part! I have a bunch of quilt blocks from last year that are begging to be sewn together. Just need some black material to go around each block.

Honestly, if I made a comment that I needed an iron, and my beloved fiance bought it for me for Christmas, I would brain him with it!!!!! I prefer to go out and choose those things for myself, and like to reserve the holidays, Christmas, Valentines, birthdays, for romantic, non-necessary things.

Jest you wait and see, you fiesty little 47 year old minx... Let me know how it goes when you're 57!
big_smile.png

I do agree that if a fiance thinks he can get away with an iron,
smack.gif
My fiance bought me a diamond necklace for Christmas. My husband, not so much.
lol.png

I got a 9' ladder for my birthday - I needed it to put suet in the feeders outside. Seriously! And I was very happy with it, I couldn't believe he actually saw something I didn't directly ask for. The guy at the hardware store thought my husband was crazy, and tried to talk him out of it, but he did it anyways. It was one of the only times I actually got what I wanted from that husband
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom