Quail Diapers

A really neat guy named mochicken says he can make them. i'm going to get a pink and a green pair from him. I think its really good that you are going green and recycling! I wish more people would.

I have been thinking it over, I dont know if we would have to hot glue them or something? At first I thought maybe just use bandaids or something but I know we can figure it out lol, everyone else probably thinks we are crazy lol

gig.gif
Check your PM's...

Can i ask a foolish question... Why in the world would anyone want a diaper for a quail ??? I guess it takes all kinds to make the world turn..

She wants them because she wants to be able to have them in the house, apparently they make them for other birds, I just wish I could figure this out because I would make some for my favorite silkie and have her in the house too lol

lol I am just trying to accommodate a younger member that wants them lol, it would be fun to have my favorite chicken in the house though lol, she already tries to walk in every time I open the door lol

Back
Top Bottom