Quail Diapers

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Shicken Chitt, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Shicken Chitt

Shicken Chitt Out Of The Brooder

Jan 27, 2012
    Carywood/ Cocolalla Id.
    I thought I saw a thread here about them. Where do you get them?? Are they disposable or washable??? I would prefer washable as I have gone green.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  2. Apatedolos

Apatedolos Out Of The Brooder

Jan 31, 2012
    A really neat guy named mochicken says he can make them. i'm going to get a pink and a green pair from him. I think its really good that you are going green and recycling! I wish more people would.

3. Mibotsu

Mibotsu Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2011
    Balbriggan, Ireland
    i know there are chicken diapers, but i don't know how well it would work for quails, they are very small, might fall off to easy :/

4. mochicken

mochicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2011
    NW Missouri
    I have been thinking it over, I dont know if we would have to hot glue them or something? At first I thought maybe just use bandaids or something but I know we can figure it out lol, everyone else probably thinks we are crazy lol

5. sixshooter60

sixshooter60 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2011
    Stuart Oklahoma
    Can i ask a foolish question... Why in the world would anyone want a diaper for a quail ??? I guess it takes all kinds to make the world turn..

6. bfrancis

bfrancis Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2010
    Okmulgee Co, Oklahoma
    [​IMG]Check your PM's...

7. mochicken

Apr 27, 2011
    NW Missouri
    She wants them because she wants to be able to have them in the house, apparently they make them for other birds, I just wish I could figure this out because I would make some for my favorite silkie and have her in the house too lol

8. Stellar

Stellar The Quail Lady

Feb 6, 2010
    Tampa Bay
    Quail diapers? Now that's something....What ever floats your boats. Have fun!

9. mochicken

Apr 27, 2011
    NW Missouri
    lol I am just trying to accommodate a younger member that wants them lol, it would be fun to have my favorite chicken in the house though lol, she already tries to walk in every time I open the door lol

10. Stellar

Stellar The Quail Lady

Feb 6, 2010
    Tampa Bay
    Now chicken I understand...but quail???? those are poop machines!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by