Quail egg recipes

Time to revive @Nabiki thread on quail dishes. Here are some Scotch eggs made with ground turkey instead of the usual sausage. My brother-in-law inhaled more than his fair share; he loves fried food.

I also discovered something new about quail eggs. Because of their smaller size, you can make sunny side up eggs in the microwave, about 15 seconds on high usually does it.

!.png

Last edited:
Time to revive @Nabiki thread on quail dishes. Here are some Scotch eggs made with ground turkey instead of the usual sausage. My brother-in-law inhaled more than his fair share; he loves fried food.

I also discovered something new about quail eggs. Because of their smaller size, you can make sunny side up eggs in the microwave, about 15 seconds on high usually does it.

View attachment 2835987
So been wanting to try this 🤤

Looks interesting. Can you share the recipe and steps? Is it boiled then twice fried? Pics! I wanna try.
So easy! You take hard boiled eggs and fry them a little in hot oil ( I used a combo of sesame and avocado) Remove them and most of the oil, add ginger and garlic. The recipe I saw called for black mushrooms and green onions but I added some peppers as well.....put the eggs back in with a little water and soy sauce and continue to fry for about five minutes. Over rice this is awesome! Trying the Thai version next.....love Thai basil with quail eggs

Back
Top Bottom