Quail eggs

europe-quail

Hatching
7 Years
Mar 11, 2012
Hi!
My name is Marc and I´m a quail breeder from germany (europe). I have a lot of quails, also the american ones. Unfortunately, we have no fresh blood for our quail species and so I search contact with american quail breeders, that I can get for example hatching from some species.
I hope that someone of you can help me or can give me contact to a person who can help me. I search eggs from scaled quails, masked bobwhites and mearns quails.

I would be so glad if someone can help me!

Best wishes,
Marc

Welcome to the quail forums!

Check the quail breeders directory in the stickies at the top of the quail page. There are some breeders on there you might contact.

Good luck and again,
welcome-byc.gif

@kuntrygirl
Thanks for your answer, but I search hatching eggs from wild species of quails.

Last edited:
Yes, I know that it´s a bit difficult. But the shipping of eggs to germany via express post as a packet should be possible. I talked with our authorities, and they gave me the OK. The only one problem is that I need someone who can send me the eggs I need.
I know that we have in germany breeders too, also the english breeders, but thats all the same blood! So I search now direct new blood from america.

I have a homepage: ziergefluegelzucht-ovelgoenne.jimdo.com
but it´s all on german. My gallery have some pictures of my birds and the voilére.

Thanks for the moment!

Back
Top Bottom