Quail hatch. Follow along.

Pics
So, interesting story. One of the older quail got out of the enclosure. I forgot to close the door behind me and he ran behind me to the exit, he came back to the front door of the enclosure about 5 minutes after. He was trying to get back in. I then tried to catch him to put him back in but he then flew into one of the pine trees right next to the enclosure. At that point I gave up. I went back outside 20 minutes later to check if he was there, and to my shock he was. He then flew into a smaller tree where I was finally able to catch him with a net.

So, another interesting story. I thought only 1 quail had gotten out. I went out about 3 hours after I caught the first one. I noticed that there was another quail trying to get back into the pen. Long story short it took me about 5 hours before I was finally able to catch him. I now have all of them back.

@CloverTheRabbit Yes. I got the turner from Amazon I think it holds 47-48 eggs. I bought the eggs from murray mcmurray. They have an assortment of gambels, valleys, scaled, bobs, tenesse reds and courtnix quail eggs. They all hatched just fine with the turner still in the incubator. I'm glad you are finding quail interesting:)
Where are they located? Do they ship internationally? I've been looking to get some pearl quail eggs but the only place that has them, Myshire Farm, doesn't ship internationally 🙁

Back
Top Bottom