Quail in South Africa - New here

where in Gauteng are yu,is there someone in Limpopo I am interested in coming to buy my own breeding stock from Zimbabwe Limpopo province is a preferable distance that I can drive through and buy my own birds or fertilised eggs and drive back same day

Yes i can help the problem is that an very far in kenya. how can we assist each other please.

Thanks

David.

Hi,
I start mine on chicken brooder (Meal) then slowly switch them over mixed bird seed and a lot of live crickets and worms. This is the meal chicken farmers use. Stay away from meal worms they make them get constipated.

Hi there. I am also 'New Here" and would love to be given contact numbers where I can get quails for the purpose of egg laying. I live in Durban, KZN.

Hi there. I am also 'New Here" and would love to be given contact numbers where I can get quails for the purpose of egg laying. I live in Durban, KZN.
Hey there Heather, I breed and sell quails in the greater Durban area.
If you're still looking, they're eggcelent layers
ya.gif

Yes I battled the last time I wanted to go to that page an eventually I gave up. The SASPO website have a list of breeders of show chickens and somebody there might be able to help. I will also ask the chicken breeders that I know

Hello,

I raised Old English game bantams for many years, built my own incubators etc. I am interested in starting a very small quail set up for meat and eggs for my own consumption to compliment my self-sufficient vegetable/aquaponics back yard "micro-farm". I intend building cages and facility for a maximum of around 100 to 120 birds.

Please could you advise me on where I can purchase a starter stock of about a dozen birds or eggs fertile eggs to incubate ( Coturnix). I live in Roodepoort and would prefer to collect direct.

Thank you and kind regards

Vincent

Back
Top Bottom