Quail living with bantam chickens?

If you’re mother likes small eggs (1/2 normal size) for at least 9 months a year you could consider Dutch bantams. Dutch are very small bantams too, just a little bigger then Serama’s.

I have no experience with mixing them with quails. can’t help you with that smart question.
Thanks! I think if I get chickens I'll be building a separate coop though so I can get easter eggers, mixing chickens with quail doesn't sound like a good idea anymore after what people have said. Plus I like normal sized chicken eggs haha.

I have some quail living in my aviary.They get along fine with my waterfowl but i have more room.I dont have blue scale but bobs and gambel.Gambels are way too spooky and fly into walls so i wouldn't do that unless the pen is huge.

I have some quail living in my aviary.They get along fine with my waterfowl but i have more room.I dont have blue scale but bobs and gambel.Gambels are way too spooky and fly into walls so i wouldn't do that unless the pen is huge.
I'm not doing it, I decided not to after I read through the replies in this thread, but thanks for your input!

Back
Top Bottom