Quail Questions!!

Buttons Dont Tolerate Extreme Cold=== ThEy Morph Into Quailcicles. Or Quail Pops--- Oh Hey Maybe We Should Try And Market That Through Pet Supermarkets For Cat Treats???

Last edited:
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
They would sale but PETA would have you on youtube.

Quote:
I would say free advertising. Can you imagine the cat lovers coming across it on youtube & saying "I didn't even know they made them. Muffins would you like Mommy to get some for you." PETA could get your name out more then a million dollars of advertising.

I have friends that keep them together all the time. They suggested that I keep buttons in the pen with my coturnix because they help keep the pen clean...
wink.png
I haven't as of yet...

Quote:
I would never give one to a cat but if the owner wanted to pay me for it then that would be another story.

I don't have the experience to say but I would think if they were keep in the same brooder that you could raise them together.

I tried to keep bantams & full sized chicks together & that didn't work. The bantam chicks would pick the full sized toes & the full sized would pick the bantams head.

Quote:
I has a hatch of buttons and coturnx about 3 weeks ago and have had them in the same brooder with no problems and yep im using a white light for heat. the buttons try and get up under the coturnx when its time to lay down
smile.png
kinda funny. when thet go into the outside pens they will be in different pens but for now i have not had any problems

Back
Top Bottom